We would love for you to join our gospel-centered Family as we follow Jesus on mission. We want to make it easy for you to connect.
Try these opportunities to take your next step in moving from Guest to Family.
- Meet our Pastors, staff & other "Fugees" at a DISCOVER gathering at Pastor Scott's home
- 2017 DISCOVER dates: April 23 - May 21 - June 25
- Experience life in a Gospel Community.
- Begin your move from Guest to Family in Refuge 101. This class covers what we believe, what you should expect from your church leaders, and what is asked of you as Family @theRefuge.
- Give - support your church family and the mission God has entrusted to all of us.
- Get involved - find a place to serve! This body is better because you utilize your gifts to serve one another.
- Engage with our Elders at your Pastoral-Care Meeting.
Do you have any questions about getting connected, what a gospel-centered church is, what it looks like to follow Jesus on mission as part of a Gospel Community, or about our hero Jesus Christ? Our pastors or leaders will be available in the lobby after each gathering to answer any questions.